My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Penn and Teller


I've been a fan of Penn and Teller for as long as I can remember. I remember my dad taking me to see them live for my birthday as a kid and I got to talk to them after the show. I used to be obsessed with their magic tape, Cruel Tricks For Dear Friends an interactive magic VHS tape with many fun tricks using their pre-recorded material. I would try to develop a patter and then test the tricks on family. They are still at it after all these years and their Showtime show, BS, is very popular. It's good. If you haven't seen it, here's a clip.



I also want to share this great clip of Julia Child on Letterman with an appearance from a leftover cockroach courtesy of Penn and Teller.



Do you like comedy? Well if so, the NY Comedy Festival is right around the corner.

Finally! A solution to the city rat problem. Behold, the giant pitcher plant. Ta-daaaa!

Clementine Lee is back at it!

What would happen if your house was sold without you even knowing it was for sale? That's what happened to one woman in Florida.

And now, I know some of you are cat lovers. You are going to like this:

No comments: