My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Blue Skies Smiling At Me

Before I mention anything else today, I'd like to start off with this study. Apparently men who do housework and take care of children are more likely to get the girl. So my question is this: I do housework and I love kids. Sooo, what's the problem? Okay, I'm just kidding. But I am curious to know how accurate this study is.

I guess it's the point in this blog where I give you a brief recap of my adventures in Vermont. It was really cool last night, with a mountain breeze and a full moon shining bright, casting mountain shadows in the fields and meadows. We were invited over for dinner at Pam and Geoffs for a great summer meal topped off with a homemade bluberry dessert made with blueberries we picked the other day. Before dinner, my dad and I went for a great bike ride loop up and down Mad Tom Road and around past the Vermont Horse Show and then back up Mad Tom Road. Today, we're going to do another ride and perhaps take kayaks out on Emerald Lake. The Manchester farmer's market is today so we will be sure to stop off there for some local produce. Eh, it sounds like I'm being paid by the Vermont Tourism Board, but I swear I'm not.

A horse is a horse...of course, of course:



Here are some weird facts that you probably didn't know such as:

The top of the Eiffel Tower leans away from the sun - it can move as much as 18cm, as the metal on the side facing the sun expands in the heat. It can also get as much as 15cm taller when the weather's hot.

I enjoy a good original funny song...thanks to our reader Leigh for sending it in :-)

No comments: