My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Delilah! Where Are You?


I still have not heard back from Delilah...she must have her name on Google Alert right? Perhaps she is busy traveling the world this summer bringing food and water to those in need and soothing them with her voice. "Evan's feeling down so let's cheer him up" she'd say and then play "Build Me Up Buttercup".

I hope you had a great weekend. I finally got around to seeing 500 Days of Summer this weekend and I am still thinking about it. First of all, it has a killer soundtrack (yes, I just used the word "killer") and it's a story about love that we can all relate to in one way or another. It's very clever too, and there are some brilliant scenes. I was a little disappointed with the dialogue at the end but I'm not getting into that because I really liked the movie.

Annie Leibovitz is currently facing a financial crisis. She not only risks losing her photo archives, which The New York Times estimates could be worth 50 million dollars, but also her house in the trendy Greenwich Village district of Manhattan and a second home outside the city.

Here's a way to avoid flying commercial airlines and saving some money.

Still planning on taking that last minute vacation before the summer is over? Well why not check out some of the world's weirdest hotels.

Short post today!

No comments: