My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 10, 2009

HA HA


Ladies and gentlemen, all the way from Hoboken, NJ let's give it up for Evannnnn...

Thank you, thank you, and thank youuuuu. It's great to be back from vacation and I'm looking forward to some excellent posts. You'd be surprised to learn that in all my years in NYC, I have never been to the Gotham Comedy Club, well until last night. I was invited to attend a live taping for Comedy Central and it was a lot of fun. The night was hosted by Paul F. Tompkins and featured a number of decent comics. As with any live taping, they tell you that for three hours, you will not be able to get up to go to the bathroom. This always creates a problem for me. When someone tells me I can't go to the bathroom I immediately think I have to go when in fact I don't. Anyway, let's move on from urine talk and take a look at some fun stuff!

Like biking and cities? Well then you have to check out the top 10 urban biking trips!

Looks like "Fail" is going from verb to interjection. Fail.

Ladies, put down the mace. All you need is a can of peas and a sock.

Albert, so good to see you again...



Have you seen the trailer for Terry Gilliam's new film, Mr. Magoriums...no, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus? Great actors, looks very interesting.



I was away for World Breastfeeding Week, but I hope you enjoyed the festivities.

On that, note...have a great day!

No comments: