My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 21, 2009

In the Year 2009...Soda Machines Will Be AWESOME

Maybe I'm just behind but I heard about these new soda machines (thanks Debra) where you can choose from hundreds of different Coca-Cola soda and even taste flavors that are not available in stores such as Orange Diet Coke or Peach Fanta..don't cha wanna? Here is an excellent video demonstration of the new machines:



Some riders on the L train had quite a surprise when all of a sudden a nude photo shoot took place. An older gentleman even got the shakes.

And while we are on the subject of nudity and trains, Screech was spotted on the N train. Watch out ladies.

Strange sea creature in Florida, oh come on.

You asked for it, more photomanipulations!

The Cove is supposed to be an amazing film which I am very much looking forward to seeing.

Okay, I have to admit that I really want to go to Disney Land. I went once as a kid but especially want to go back after seeing this:

Home Movies At DisneyLand - 1956 from Jeff Altman on Vimeo.



Have a great weekend!

No comments: