My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Have You Seen My Umbrella?

My umbrella has gone missing. Well, one of them. Standing at about a foot and a half long with a black hooked handle, slightly worn. If you see it please let me know. I had a somewhat pleasant stroll to work in the rain this morning. Luckily it wasn't a NYC downpour, just a light drizzle. I'm glad the weekend is almost here, although I will be up early on Sunday to help move anxious freshmen into their dorm. The screaming, the fighting, the crying siblings and mothers, the asking for directions and to watch their car, the frustration, the heat, the rain, the dry erase boards, snacks, drinks, clothes, musty posters and trunks filled, school supplies, the crates and mini-refrigerators. These will all await me when I arrive at around 5:45am...what was I thinking?

I got an email and a voicemail from Jessica yesterday who works at Club H Fitness. I contacted them because I wanted to take a tour of their facilities but more so, to find out what their membership fees are. Now when a place will not give you the fees over the phone, a red flag goes up. Too expensive. Jessica mentioned that they do not give the fees out over the phone and that I should come in and meet with her. "better get in soon because a lot of people are taking advantage of the promotion." was another line. I will go in and listen to their presentation and in addition to trying to pry my wallet from my packet they most likely will try to sell me a timeshare. I'm guessing they won't be able to offer me a membership at the price I want but I am looking forward to meeting Jessica.

Well, so much for the KFC secret recipe. We know the secret now. Hey, since when did KFC start selling brownies? Speaking of which...

Jason Biggs is in the news! That's right, your favorite American Pie actor was apparently attacked by an ape. See, James Pattinson isn't the only one who has difficulty with attacking fans.

No comments: