My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It Could Happen To You

I felt like watching this video this morning and so, I am sharing it once again with you:



Do you like to play the Lotto? If so, this is the lucky store where you should pick your next numbers. They have had two jackpots in 8 weeks.

Remember my post about the mall? Well it looks like a pilot crashed landed in the parking lot. Luckily, no one was seriously injured.

Erin, this is for you..I know you won't click on my links unless I explain what they are linking to, so, BABY ANIMALS.

Tired of making breakfast for company. Well, this may just be the solution. The automatic pancake machine will make 200 pancakes per hour. Hope your guests are hungry.

Eeeeeverybody Muuust Turn Riiight....at the liiiiight.

In Salmon news, Salmon have returned to Paris. They left the city after watching The Little Mermaid in 1989. (Can you believe the movie is from '89??) Les Poissons, les poissons, how I love les poissons!

All for now. Busy week.

No comments: