My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Super Charged Man In Suit

I started my morning off behind a man in a suit and a solar paneled backpack walking super fast. It looked as though the solar pack was charging him up and making him go. It made me laugh.

Speaking of making me laugh, here's something to get us all going this morning:

Last night was my first night of class and it went pretty well. There are only 12 classes so I have a feeling it's going to go by very quickly. Most of the people in the class are in an MBA program and I guess they all have these name plates and the desks have a slot in the front where you can stand them up. An easy way for professors to call on people and, I guess, learn names. I'm thinking about getting a "Hello My Name Is _______" sticker to wear to class. The subject is interesting although I'm not looking forward to the presentation. Presentations scare me and so I usually try to make them as creative and funny as possible because that's the way I cope. Gone are the days of feeling special because the teacher learned your name first.

I don't know about this one, Honda. Looks sort of uncomfortable to me.



I'll let Enrique have the last word..

No comments: