My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Are You Going To Answer That?

We've heard numerous stories of cell phones interrupting Broadway shows, the actors stopping and making light of it or getting angry and then the show continuing. Well by now many of you have seen this clip from the new show starring Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig, A Steady Rain.



The audience laughs but even I feel somewhat uncomfortable watching this. I'd also like to know if this person was just filming or they started filming because the cell phone was going off. Bootlegged Broadway.

If you live in New York City or any other walkable city, you really have to watch where you walk. There are bad drivers out there. I've noticed that cars in Hoboken have a tendency to ignore stop signs and also any yield to pedestrian signs. And so, on my way to my personal training session last night, I was crossing the street and a guy in his Benz sees me waiting to cross, he has a stop sign and so I start crossing and he doesn't stop at all. He just drives by slowly. So I banged my fist on his car. It gave him a jolt, but it was a well deserved jolt. Jerk.

Here's some great news. A new study shows that the health of people with jobs is declining. I'm tired of these studies. Your health is declining if you have a job, your health is declining if you don't have a job, don't drink coffee, drink it, alcohol makes you live longer...

Coconuts are in style.

Here's a great Vermont/MOMA story.

For those who enjoy trying new things in Final Cut Pro and other editing programs, I highly recommend fooling around with green screen, split screen and trying to stage a light saber fight. No, I have not done this. But here are some people who have spent a little too much time doing this.

I leave you with this, which I find to be tres tres cool. I mean, nothing says cool like a 12 foot Zoetrope.

Temperley London Circus Zoetrope from LEGS on Vimeo.

No comments: