My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Architecture At Night


There is nothing I enjoy more than seeing architecture under beautifully lit light at night. Oh, that rhymes very niiicely. On my way home last night I couldn't help but stop and snap a few photos of the Washington Square Arch. Even more interesting are the little vignettes that take place underneath the arch. 3 people were sitting on the lights listening to music and meditating while on the other side, a double bass player laid down a beat.

Speaking of beats, Steve Jobs made the announcement yesterday about the new generation of ipods, now with video recording.

What's with Facebook? It's been acting so buggy lately and no one has said anything to us. Don't you think the FB people should let us know that people are taking over the system? I've heard that spammers have hacked into peoples Yahoo email accounts through facebook. I've got nothing else to say about this.

Do it Rockapella. Do you like A Capella? Well if so, you might like this bizarre performance. I have a name for this but I'm hesitant to, well, what the heck...Spermacapella.



All you Idol fans now have a fourth judge...Ellen Degeneres. Makes perfect sense and no doubt will boost ratings. Fans of the show had mixed reactions but I'm sure Ellen will just add another comedic layer to the show.

And in cellphone radiation news...

Hope you have a great day!

No comments: