My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's not Saturday? Darn.


I am still readjusting to my new sleep schedule since the move to Hoboken. I no longer have to wake up at 5:55am although occasionally I will wake up and then realize I have another hour and a half. Well today, not that you really care, I woke up and thought it was Saturday. Probably thought it was Saturday for a good 5 seconds. Then the reality set in. It wasn't Saturday. Why the heck did I think it was Saturday? It's only Thursday, but today is going to be fun. Work then Piccola Cosi!

Then I saw David Wain on the street this morning. I was going to say hi but he was listening to his music so I didn't stop him. I recently watched Role Models again and if you haven't seen it, go out and rent it. It made me laugh out loud. David and Paul Rudd were so nice to Boaz and me granting us interviews and even coming to our small NYU-TV studio during the days of On The Cusp.

So would you want Mr. T on your jury? You be the judge.

Last night was the 100th episode of LOST and it's still going strong. I can't get enough.

Take out your bathing suits...well, not until 2011. McCarren Park Pool looks like it's going to be really nice. Water concerts anyone?

Have a great day! And now, a word from Mr. Wizard:

No comments: