My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Knock Knock

Who's there?
Evan.
Evan who?
Evan and Earth

I came across this horrible knock knock joke page which uses peoples names and tries to make it work. So bad.

Ben Folds has a new album out, but he's not singing. Ben Folds Presents: University A Cappella is in stores now and features university a cappella groups covering Ben Folds songs. I've listened to the CD and being that I'm into acappella, I really enjoyed it.

Did you hear about Honda's Robotic Legs?! They actually look pretty cool and will be of much use to the elderly and disabled. Now watch the video:



This video sounds more exciting from the description...I was thinking Die Hard but somehow it disappoints until he jumps off.



For all of you who keep on asking me when the big apartment warming or cooling party is, please know that planning is in the works...

Speaking of the apartment, I might have mentioned that I recently found out our building is for sale. This means that the realtor is going to be bringing people into the apartment and it's starting to annoy me. Do I have to be worried that someone is going to steal something now? Will they use my bathroom? Part of me wants to set up hidden camera's for fun.

Enjoy your hump day.

No comments: