My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday and the sun is shining

Let's start out with this video to get your morning going..


Fun with Extreme Slow Shutter in Currumbin Valley from Geoff A Charters on Vimeo.

It's going to be a beautiful day and the great weather is going to last throughout the weekend. Everyone is in such a better mood when the weather gets warm. Maybe that's why people in California are so friendly?

Many of you know that I am constantly coming up with ideas for different tv shows,musicals, movies, businesses...well guess what? I've got a new idea for a screenplay and I think I'm going to just go ahead and start writing. I had to purchase Final Draft for class which automatically formats the script for you but I really think having a writing partner would be much more fun. Who wants to help? I think the premise is funny and this thing could be picked up and we can move to Hollywood and live in luxury...for awhile. Then we could write a sequel and then turn it into a reality show and have merchandise through the roof. I can see it all now...ok, who wants to be my writing partner?

In an effort to save money, the New York Times has announced that they will be eliminating and consolidating sections.

Okay, who's going on the Titanic Memorial Cruise?

I'm gobsmacked, are you gobsmacked? We are a gobsmacked nation full of gobsmacked people.

A Tree in a lung?


Suffering from a tension headache? No worries...


Have a great weekend.

No comments: