My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 20, 2009

What A Weekend

What a beautiful weekend it was. It feels so good to be able to go outside in a t-shirt. The rest of the week is supposed to be really nice as well.
Tonight, I am going to get a tour of The Martha Stewart Show set and entire operation. I'm looking forward to seeing how her empire is run.

Well, Boaz Frankel has officially begun his Un-Road Trip. You can follow him and read the blog at http://www.unroadtrip.com/. In June, I will be meeting up with Boaz to shoot some footage and I'm looking forward to it.

Yesterday I went to this Nikon class that went through all the features of my camera so now I have a better understanding of what all the menu buttons do. I bought my camera at Unique Photo and I highly recommend them. They have a classroom attached to their showroom in NJ where they hold excellent classes, everything from photo 101 to shooting nature. They range in price from $20-$45 and you get a $10 gift card. Can't beat that.

I missed the Snuggie Pub Crawl, but a Snuggie does not sound appealing in 78 degree weather unless, well, it's the only thing you are wearing.

Lesson #1, don't eat the food in Honduras.

Business a little slow? Why not get your own scantily clad mannequin?

No comments: