My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 24, 2009

I Love The Sound of a Protest In The Morning



Nothing like a good protest to get you going in the morning. Realizing I hadn't posted any pics on here from my phone, I decided to snap the above photo of the loud protesters, and I mean loud. They were singing and yelling. Two black suburbans pulled up and the protesters went crazy. The thing about these protests are, how the heck are the "others" supposed to know what they are protesting about? It sounded like a jumbled mess when I stopped to try to figure out what they were saying. And why are the signs so small? I couldn't read them from across the street. So I managed to hear someone say "CWA"...CWA...hmm.., Concerned Women for America? Christian World Adoption? Clean Water Act? Creative Website Awards? California Waterfowl Association? No, it must have been the Communications Workers of America. By why were they outside of an apartment building on 5th Ave and 9th. The only thing I can think of is that someone lives in that apartment who the union protesters wanted to speak with. Yikes! Put down the torches and pitchforks.

My coworkers keep on talking about going to the Bronx Zoo...well, they better hurry up.

This made the news this morning: Bo likes Toes.

Did anyone attend the TMNT Drive-In event?

I heard that Jay Leno had to cancel his show last night because he admitted himself to the hospital. Hope he's doing okay.

After seeing this next video I realized I have been taking the beauty of oil and water for granted. Check this out.


Oil in Water from Shawn Knol on Vimeo.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend. I might even go garage saling...

No comments: