My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Piccola Cosi Returns



Aja Nisenson's one woman show, Piccola Cosi will take over the Triad Theatre on April 30th for one night. After a sold out run at the 2008 NY International Fringe Festival, she is now taking her show to different venues and other festivals. If you have the opportunity to see the show, I highly recommend it.
Who wants to take a ride in the Dollar Van with me?

Sometimes, you just need a news blooper to make your day brighter. Here it is:


When I first heard about Chia Obama, I thought it was hilarious. Well, apparently some stores don't want anything to do with it.



I bet they wouldn't have a problem selling a Chia Don King.

I will be observing and reporting on Observe and Report, the new Seth Rogen flick tomorrow. Have a good one.

No comments: