My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Photoshopping Magic

It's Friday, Good Friday, which means a lot less pedestrian traffic this morning. I was up later than I should have been once again last night obsessing over Photoshop. I know what you're thinking. But let me explain. Last night I was looking at some photographs that were touched up digitally to make the models and actors look younger and thinner. The addiction came when I typed in "Photoshop touch up" into YouTube that I started going crazy. Out of all the "How to" videos I watched this was definitely by far the one I enjoyed most:



So Dan Aykroyd came to my local Bottle King yesterday to promote Crystal Head Vodka. I just think this is so bizarre but I really enjoyed the video The Daily Record got. Click here to watch.

Those who missed meeting Aykroyd will get another chance Saturday, when he'll sign his $41-dollar-a-bottle vodka at Gary's Wine and Marketplace in Wayne from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Hmmm...I wonder if I should go.

A whale has been spotted in the Hudson.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: