My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Mr. Penn Goes To Washington



Take it away Chef Jake:




Kal Penn, who has played Kumar in the Harold and Kumar films and most recently has appeared on the hit Fox show House, has landed a new role with the White House. That's right, he has been hired as an associate director at the Office of Public Liaison, where he will help the Obama administration connect with arts and entertainment groups as well as the Asian and Pacific Islander communities. And this is why they had to kill him off on House.

I feel as though I have somewhat of a connection to Mr. Penn, and if you're reading this, please get in contact with me. Like me, he is originally from Montclair, NJ and he attended The NJ Governor's School of the Arts at The College of New Jersey the year after me. And now look at him, the White House! Way to go Kal.

It was only a matter of time before our favorite transgender mayor got a reality show.

And now, the moment you've been waiting for. Here's the Segway P.U.M.A. in action. Want one? For some reason, this video makes me laugh. Rev up your engines...

No comments: