My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Mini-Town For The Kids


It's Friday, so why not start out with something that cracked me up. Elise sent this website to me which does customized play homes. It's a great way to get the kids out of the house at an early age. The funniest thing about this site is how they dressed and posed the kids in each photo. I'm still laughing at them. Here's another...



Last night was Piccola Cosi, the show has definitely come along way since it's beginnings at Brown. If you missed it, Aja will be performing again in a festival in May.

For those of you NYUers, Strawberry Fest probably has a special place in your hearts. Well, today is Strawberry Fest. So gear up for everything strawberry. But make sure the strawberries have been washed.

I'd like to apologize to anyone who got that Facebook virus from me yesterday. I clicked on a link that a coworker sent me and thinking it was something I could use for our online alumni network, I clicked on it. The messages started flooding in so I apologize. If you were affected just change your password.

I am just about done with making swine flu jokes but I thought that this White Castle commercial puts things into perspective?

No comments: