My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Almost Finished...

I spent most of last night trying to hook up my new speakers two of which are not up yet because I need to wire them across the room and I ran out of wire. But now I also need to run the wire along the edge of the wall and tack it so it looks neat and there's not a wire running through my living room. At one point last night I had wires everywhere. It was quite the scene. But enough about that, there are more interesting things to talk about like....

A really great story coming out of NJ, of course, I don't know what to say about this other than, gross.

Fleet week starts today so all the ladies out there looking for a drunken sailor, you are in luck.



Since everyone seems to be having babies, I thought it would be appropriate to share with you this How-To Video.



Oooo...fun!

Time to rock and roll..

No comments: