My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Where's All My Sheep At?


I woke up at 4:30am this morning and was wide awake, unable to go back to sleep. I don't quite know why. Was I nervous about oversleeping on the first day back to work? Was I bothered by the romance between Ben Stiller's character and Amelia Earhart in the new installment of Night at the Museum? Perhaps.

I hope you had a nice Memorial Day Weekend. The streets were quiet which was nice for a change and I managed to get in a few movies. Star Trek, Hamlet 2, Hellboy 2, and Night at the Museum 2. Anyone see a pattern?

Let me just say that for those of you who haven't seen Hellboy. Go rent it. It's visually stunning and really funny and fun.

Looks like we might be seeing air powered cars sooner than we thought.

If you read this, you might go vegetarian.

I bet if we played six degrees of Kevin Bacon's Blackberry we might be able to solve this case.

I have plugged Aja Nisenson's one woman show, Piccola Cosi on this blog many, many, many times. Well starting tonight, Aja will be performing her show as part of the 2009 SoloNOVA Arts Festival showcasing a few selected shows. It's not too expensive, in a cool Union Square Theater, and I'll be there. Hope you can make it.

Great, more Jersey humor.

Seriously?



Somewhat of a fight broke out on the PATH this morning but it was quickly broken up by the conductor.

I love bizarre things so when I found 12 Bizarre Vending Machines I got excited.

No comments: