My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 22, 2009

A Man, A Dog, A Cat, A Rat, Panama...


Rarely is a movie so bland that I can barely sit through it. I gave it two chances before I decided to send it back to Netflix. I remember there being so much hype over this movie about its surprise ending, if you could stand watching it to the end. The movie I'm talking about is Seven Pounds, starring Will Smith. I could not believe how painful it was to get through this film. Slow moving, bad acting, jellyfish??? I'm glad I didn't see this film in the theaters.

Yesterday I linked to an article about NYC's He-Man and I got many people calling me telling me they see that guy all over the city. So I thought it was appropriate to continue with bizarre NYC characters today. Katie told me last night that a friend of hers always sees this guy walking around with a cat on his head. So, I looked him up on YouTube and found this:



This made me think of the guy that used to hang out around Letterman with his dog and on top of the dog was his cat, and on top of the cat was a rat.



Do you have a favorite NYC character? If so, let us know and we'll feature him/her on this blog.

ATTENTION STEP UP FANS!! STEP UP 3 is now being filmed at NYU...


Hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!

No comments: