My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Take Me Out To The Ballgame



Last night I went with some friends to see the Yankees in their new home and I had a blast. Our seats were way up and despite being situated between a high school group with one girl trying to get everyone to guess her age and some guy who was trying to pick up any female within a 2 mile radius, it was a lot of fun. Towards the end of the game two tipsy guys came up to our section to try to get a wave going. After attempt #5 they gave up. Devang booed them. The garlic fries were good and the stadium even smelled new. I'm ready to go back. See, I can be converted.

Did you go to Coney Island for the Festival by the Sea? No? Well from the posters I saw on the subway it looked like it might be fun. Doesn't look like too many people showed up though.

Cows on the loose in NJ


I've got major issues with people in the office leaving gross things in the bathroom sink. I've seen beard trimmings, fish bowl pebbles, and now this:



At first glance I thought it was spoiled milk but the stench at the end of the day confirmed it was vomit. Don't worry though, that's not blood. It's the pink almond scented soap.

Time to meditate...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you really need to post a picture of office vomit? Thanks for sharing.