My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Martha Stewart and More



I snapped this photo coming to work this morning. Working at a University you see some bizarre things being thrown away. You have no idea how much I wanted to take this and put it in Erin's chair (my office mate). I almost just took the brain.

I had my first Shake Shack experience last night thanks to Adam and it was darn good. Plus, there was no wait! Not to get all emotional on you, but I believe that when you surround yourself with creative people, good things will happen and I'm looking forward to collaborating and producing a product that we can pitch. So for all of you producers who are reading this, we've got a project or two for you to invest in.

As you know, I'll be joining up with Boaz Frankel for part of his Un-Road Trip. I wanted to pitch in and try to get us some East Coast publicity so I pulled some of the old tricks out of the bag. I contacted tv stations in NYC and Vermont and called in to the Martha Stewart Radio Show to see if she had any ideas for good road trip snacks. You can hear the entire conversation by clicking one of the many links below.

Listen to this episode

Download this episode (right click and save)

Why is everyone so shocked about the racy photos of Miss California? I feel like every year there are some racy photos that emerge of Miss USA, Miss Universe, whatever. Isn't there some other news we need to be paying attention to?

I'm going to give another plug right now to Piccola Cosi, Aja Nisenson's one-woman show which will have five performances at the SoloNova Arts Festival at the end of the month. Aja was interviewed on BlogStage. You can read the interview here. Tickets are currently available through Telecharge.

No comments: