My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

How The Internet Has Ruined Us...

I don't want to lecture you this morning, I have just been thinking about a discussion I overheard about the Internet and how it has broken down the way we communicate with each other. I completely agree. One person can argue that the internet has created more communication. Reconnecting with high school buds you sort of never wanted to talk to again, chatting away on Gchat, aim... Yes, it may be creating more communication but is it necessarily better communication? I would say no. I try to maintain phone contact with as many people as possible but sometimes it's not so easy. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a phone person but I do think it's important to pick up the phone and call your friends and family instead of shooting them an email to tell them your wife is pregnant. That's my rant for today. What do you think? Is Facebook completely ruining the way we interact with each other? Poke.

I have seen this guy around the city and even on the subway once. People stared, but I had no idea it was HE-MAN!!!

Like hot sauce? How about some Huy Fong

I think I found the architect for my next house.

Gotta love bizarre foods...but this??



Elise and I had a discussion at lunch about Laser Discs yesterday. Now I'm wondering if it was a mistake getting a blu-ray player..

I'll leave you with a question for the day: What would you do with a drunken sailor?

No comments: