My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Mr. Nisenson Goes To Washington

I'm headed to Washington DC this weekend, taking the infamous Bolt Bus, so wish me luck. When I arrive in DC I will be staying at the Renaissance Mayflower, where I'm hoping to get a photo of the Spitzer Suite.

Warren Adler is a huge advocate for digital readers but I know he'll miss getting his newspaper in the morning.

Two more nights to check out Aja Nisenson's Piccola Cosi. The houses have been pretty full and it's a fun night out.

Getting old? Worried about keeping the wrinkles away? Well here's a solution...

More news about The Un-Road Trip. Boaz made an appearance on the Today Show yesterday to quickly show off some cool ways to get around town.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

only in America.