My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sad Panda

Have you seen the Sad Panda? I haven't but I've seen the photos (thanks Gothamist).

All I can say is, this guy or gal has a gimmick. And it's working. Although I'm still not quite sure what the motive is.

First peanuts, now pistachios? Aww, nuts.

Who doesn't love a good Second Life story. Well today, CNN reports that Second Life is teaching docs how treat patients.

I miss the days of big lectures, wacky professors and desks that were too small to write on. I know you miss this too, so grab a pad and pen and join me as we go back to school.



And lastly, I loved the book Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs as a kid. I am surprised it took them this long to turn it into a movie. But they have. Oh yes, they have.

No comments: