My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Popcorn Time


Okay, so you're in the move theater craving some popcorn but you are lazy and don't feel like getting up to go to the concession stand or you just used your last dollar to purchase an extra large cherry Slushie. No worries. All you need are a few cell phones and some kernels and you can pop your corn at your seat.



Okay, okay. So when I saw this (thanks to Claudia) I said to myself, if for some reason this is real, I'm not going to use a cell phone any more. But alas, this is not real. Sorry, kids.

Did you happen to see the Jon Stewart/Jim Cramer talk last night? I thought it was really great and Stewart really gave it to him. Apparently they edited some footage out but the unedited version can be seen on the Comedy Central Website. Here's a taste:



I can't even imagine...

Looks like the Hoboken St. Patty's Day Parade might not happen next year. (Sorry, Elise).

Have a great weekend everyone. I'm headed out to San Fran for the week so stay tuned for some posts from CA!!! Maybe I'll recreate the opening to Full House.

No comments: