My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

California Dreamin


As I commute into the city this morning I try to picture myself in San Francisco but I am shoved out of the way by a fellow commuter and my day dream is interrupted. I am back. Here's something I don't quite understand. California is really big on saving the environment. In San Francisco just about all the buses, taxis, delivery vans, all run on CNG (compressed natural gas). Why haven't we seen a switchover in NYC? If we're so "Green" why hasn't this happened? Why aren't more people driving hybrids? Over there, just about every other car is a hybrid. Do we just like saying we are trying to be "Green". Seems like California and a lot of the West Coast has gotten it right. (I don't want to leave out Portland in fear that Boaz will get angry).

I was glad I stayed up to watch Letterman last night because I so enjoyed hearing him tell America that he got hitched.



Dave, you are still a real gunslinger in my eyes.

Well, May is fast approaching which means the NYU graduation is right around the corner. In case you missed it, this year's speaker will be Hillary Clinton. That's right. Get excited.

I have a fear of bed bugs so as you can imagine, just having come back from California, this grossed me out.

Did you hear about this hot dog story? Yeah, I'll have some kraut with that.

1 comment:

Boaz Frankel said...

Darn tootin' I'll get angry! I've heard that a Toyota dealership in Oregon sells more Priuses than any other dealership in the country!