My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Who Watches The Watchmen? Well, now I know.


I hope you enjoyed yourselves this past weekend. I went to go see The Watchmen and despite the pretty bad reviews, I enjoyed the flick. Clocking in at just under 3 hours the film is paced very well and I didn't look at my watch once. Good sign. Now to answer the question of who watches the Watchmen? I'll tell you who, seven year old kids. That's right, for some reason parents brought their kids to see this movie which is very violent and includes a pretty drawn out sex scene. When ever someone was killed or had their arms sawed off, the kids shrieked in horror and Mark and I just started laughing during the sex scene because these kids were just in front of us staring with their mouths open. Great parenting huh? Don't parents look at ratings? Just because it's based on a comic book doesn't mean it's for kids, folks. "Hey honey, let's take the kids to go see this movie called Showgirls, it must be okay for the kids to see, right? I think it's about some girls. Kids, get in the car we're going to the movies."

Next week I'm heading out to San Francisco and I'm wondering if there's going to be any flash mob activity.

See, the bible is hole-y.

Okay, Here's some fun to start off your day. Enjoy!

No comments: