My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

I Want One!!!


Okay, so I'm a gadget guy. I love cool stuff. So you can imagine how much I wanted to hug the British scientists who devised this virtual reality helmet that recreates the sights, smells, sounds and even tastes of far-flung destinations.

"A tube connected to a box of chemicals releases smells under the wearer's nose, while a similar device can spray flavours directly into the mouth and provide a texture sensation. The heat and humidity can be changed using a fan and heater, while surround-sound speakers recreate ambient noise."

If you're reading this, my british scientist pals, I am volunteering to test this out for you. So call me!


These are the stories that really get me going in the morning. So let me get this straight, there was a nudist colony and they were having a swinger sex party, a clothed tourist wouldn't take his clothes off and was eyeing some women so they taunted him and told him he should remove his clothes then the tourist threatened to hurt them. I'm just curious what made this guy vacation at this nudist location. Hmmm....

Martha Stewart is on Twitter...

have a great day

No comments: