My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

They Check In But They Don't Check Out

We all know NYC has a major rat problem. When the rats are eating at Taco Bell, it's time to do something. So the MTA and the City have built a better rat trap which they are testing out. Why not just hire these guys to trap the rats?



All hail Jason Segel. He's going to bring the Muppets back to the big screen and do it right. Are you as excited as I am????

I'm staying away from Komodo dragons for now.

I always love stories about 2 year olds who can read shakespeare, drive a car...so this story caught my attention.



And now, some photos from the CA trip:


















No comments: