My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Time For An Air Purifier


Last night I attended Project Footlight, which was really an interesting production and experiment in which a bunch of talent came together and in 20 hours, put together a production. It's appropriate that I am blogging about this show because the subject matter focused on our cyber-crazed culture.

Does anyone know how to test indoor office air quality? I have noticed that I have experienced coughing, eye burning, and congestion and I'm pretty sure it's because of the air in our office. A combination of dust and who knows what other particles we are breathing in. Any suggestions?

So believe it or not, even retailers in Second Life are suffering because of the economy.

Honey, could you run to the store to get some ice? Oh wait, nevermind:


Have you seen this site? Debra shared this site with me a few weeks ago and I realized I didn't mention it. It's pretty gross unless a donut and bacon sandwich appeals to you.

And now, although somewhat dated, here is an abbreviated reenactment of Forrest Gump.

No comments: