My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Way To Normal

I gave the new Ben Folds album, Way To Normal a listen yesterday and it's really good. It's so cool to have Sam with me wherever I go! His drumming is excellent and the songs are great. Be sure to go pick up your copy today. It's hard to believe that October is here already. I love anything pumpkin. Pumpkin ice cream, cookies, beer, cake, soup... all this talk of pumpkin is making me hungry. Here's a recipe for pumpkin-apple muffins.


A dog owner saved his dog from being eaten by a shark..wow.

Nude portrait of Sarah Palin hangs at the Old Town Ale House.

Remember all that fuss about the Montauk monster? Well apparently more monsters have been washing up. Publicity stunt? Perhaps.

Project Ferris Bueller is scheduled to take place at this year's Village Halloween Party. That's right, get ready to Twist and Shout as the big parade scene is reenacted. Want to join in the fun? Click here.

The tree huts are here!

First Jesus is at the gym and now Mary is in the window.



I think we all need a Watermill.

No comments: