My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Time for me to vent...


I'm tired of hearing people complain they are cold in the office...if you are cold, put on a jacket or a sweater to get warm. Apparently last night, they turned on the heat so when I got to work this morning, it felt like I had walked into a furnace. I can complain too. It's too hot. But I have no way of cooling off. There's no air conditioning or window in my office. My small fan just blows around hot stagnant air. Do you want me to take my shirt off? Is that what I am supposed to do to get comfortable? I guess so. I just called in a maintenance request because no one else is in the office yet. Hopefully that will help. In the meantime, I'm going shirtless.

Something's fishy here...

Name that immediately comes to mind for no particular reason, Palin.

Palin, while in NY, gave only one news interview and it was with My9 news???

Must...coool...offf



I'm going to come out and say it, Frank Caliendo annoys me. I won't watch his show on TBS for this reason. The advertisements are annoying and if I want to watch Jack Nicholson, I'll rent About Schmidt.

No comments: