My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday

While watching the 11:00PM news last night on NBC Chuck was reporting on a story about reptiles when there was a sudden beeping and he let us know that there was a fire alarm going off. Then he smoothly continued finishing the story. It was a nice moment.

I had a great class last night. The VP of nonfiction programming for a major cable channel came in to speak to us about programming and what he looks for when taking on new projects. He also made us raise our right hand and swear not to tell (or blog) about any of the clips he was going to show us as he showed us some things in the works. Nope, not going to tell you.

I have a wonderful group of friends but this morning I was also thinking about the wonderful group of street friends that I have. I take the same walking route to work every morning once I get off the subway and I pass the same people every day. These are my street friends. I don't know their names, their occupations, where they live...I don't really know anything about them. But I see them every morning and it's very nice. Do you have street friends?


Nick and Norah's Infinate Playlist might be bringing more customers to Veselka!

The economy is in shambles and now this.

The Visitor is now out on DVD..be sure to see this film!

I'm thrilled that Anne Hathaway has signed for the role of The White Queen in the Disney version of Alice In Wonderland directed by Tim Burton. I'm a big fan of Hathaway's and think it's funny that she used to come see me perform in my high school musicals.

And now I leave you with my clip of the day. I wonder who I need to write to to get tickets for this show?

No comments: