My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Being Sick Is No Fun


On Thursday at work I suddenly started feeling achy and immediately knew I was in for the worst. A weekend spent in bed and sleeping and I'm starting to feel better but am still recovering from whatever it was that entered my system. In addition to getting a lot of sleep in, I am pleased to say that I am all caught up on Dexter. What a great show. If you haven't seen it, I really encourage you to watch. I also watched, ahem, The Love Guru, which I actually found to be somewhat enjoyable. I'm a sucker for those Mike Myers musical numbers and cameo appearances. I also had the pleasure of watching The Fall, produced and brilliantly directed by Tarsem.

It was freezing this morning in New Jersey and the frost on my windshield didn't make it any better.

Yikes! NBC is going to make major cuts in spending.

And then there was this...



Sure, SNL is now a major stop for politicians and movie stars promoting themselves, but does Sarah really think this made her look good? If anything, I think it made her look like a huge joke.

Who even knew that spy pigeons existed?

I'm looking forward to Charlie Kaufman's new film, Synecdoche, New York.

It seems like every week another Broadway show announces it will close. Well, this time it's Spamalot. So if you want to catch it, grab your coconut shells and gallop down to the Shubert Theater.

Have a great Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better! The Fall looks great! Vin