My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

This or That?



I took the above photo awhile back with my cellphone and I had forgotten about it. It proved that Uncle Traveling Matt is still alive and well.

I'm sure you have all heard about the book, Eat This, Not That! A diet that tells you to eat an apple, not a bowl of ice cream. Well I was watching The Biggest Loser at the gym last night (how appropriate) and they had a challenge called This or That. Two delicious snacks were revealed and team members had to decide which was the healthier option. Let's play one round right now eh? Okay, you tell me what the healthier breakfast would be.

1) A whole wheat bagel with lite cream cheese
or
2) An english muffin with ham, egg, and cheese?

**Answer will appear at the end of the blog to be sure you read the whole post.

I love stories like this one. Parents bring their kids to see High School Musical and are treated to the first few minutes of Sex Drive before the projectionist realizes they forgot to switch reels. Aparently there is nudity in the first few minutes also which makes this story even funnier. Mommy, is that Zak Efron's...

Scalpel, needle, water! Get me water! We're losing her...




Yes, you are seeing correctly. Those are Cabbage Patch Dolls.

Okay, it's time to reveal the answer to the This or That Challenge! The healthier option is.... the english muffing with ham, egg, and cheese!

Take it away boys...

No comments: