My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 27, 2008

If you build it, they will come.


Picture this... It's dark outside, a slight chill in the air. You get in your car and drive to Alstede Farm where at night, you can try to get through the corn maze with your flashlights and then take a hayride in the dark to a pumpkin patch to find pumpkins. This is exactly what Elise and I did on Friday night and it was a blast. They had a big fire going and families were gathered around making s'mores. There was apple cider and music. It was definitely a good time. Good old country fun.

I finally got around to watching Fringe this weekend and I watched all six episodes. I'm hooked. It's an excellent show and I'm looking forward to an interview I'm doing with two guys who come up with the scientific stuff for the show. Can't wait. In the 5th episode, the actor who played Joseph Meegar looked familiar and I realized it was Ebon Moss-Bachrach. I believe that I used to go to Stratton tennis camp with his brother so it was cool to see him.

Did you see this list of celebrities who have gun permits?

Short post today! But please take a moment to enjoy this:

See more Natalie Portman videos at Funny or Die

No comments: