My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Weekend Schmeekend


I don't have class on Monday night because of the holiday and I for some reason, thought that because I didn't have class, I didn't have work. I was wrong. We don't get it off even though government offices and public schools are closed. So I figure on Monday, I'll make lunch plans with Nina, Pinta, and Santa Maria.

I finally got around to watching Speed Racer the other night and I was surprised. It wasn't that bad. In fact, it was like candy for the eye. Great sets, colors, and effects. Speeeeeeed Raceeeeeer.

Did you catch the Thursday night, Saturday Night Live special last night? I thought it was pretty funny. It's a lot funnier when it's all political.

So there have been rumors that on Tuesday, Apple will release their new MacBook and MacBook Pro models. It looks like it's going to happen.

I knew I'd eventually find the perfect Halloween Costume...

Can't agree on who gets the house? Why not split it in half? No, really.

Have you seen this?


Alright my fellow prisoners, have a wonderful weekend and I'll be back on Monday morning.

Take it away Evan Almighty Band...

No comments: