My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Reaction Shots Speak Louder Than Words

I watched the first couple of debates on PBS because I didn't like all of the crap CNN HD was putting up on the screen. Last night however, I'm glad I watched the debate on CNN HD because for most of the debate they showed the split screen allowing us to see each of the candidates reactions. That, to me, was the most interesting thing about last night's debate. McCain's reactions really stood out and said a lot. It doesn't appear as though anyone coached him on nonverbal communication.

This doesn't help either:



And in the news today:

But zis iz zhe way we do it in Paris!

Don't get me wrong, I love pizza..but I love Kermit The Frog even more and couldn't ever eat this.

Jake Bronstein is at it again. This time, he put Indiana Jones hats around four different cities just in time for the DVD release. Pretty impressive.

Have you seen this somewhat new Axe commercial? I find it disturbing...



And I have posted this commercial before but it remains one of my top five favorites:

No comments: