My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Missing You, Lost

I cannot wait until Lost returns. Watching the Season 5 trailer made me salivate. Check it out:



Hey all you Top Chef fans in NYC, be sure to check out the truck while it's in Union Square.

I was excited to learn that the Museum of Natural History is unleashing a skating rink. I wonder if underneath there will be a frozen Wooly Mammouth.

You may have heard that the Republican National Committee has spent more than $150,000 to clothe and accessorize vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin and her family.

The records also document a couple of big-time shopping trips to Neiman Marcus in Minneapolis, including one $75,062.63 spree in early September. The RNC also spent $4,716.49 on hair and makeup through September after reporting no such costs in August.

The RNC also bought the entire family a trip to Universal Studios and individual rifles. Watch out Rocky and Bullwinkle!

Many people ask me, Evan, what do I tell a cop if I get pulled over for speeding. I usually just tell them to tell the truth and apologize. But I've been thinking lately, what about blaming it on Beyonce?

I'm really excited for Halloween. What are you dressing as?

No comments: