My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Podcast #1: The Fringe Guys



Grab your fun assessories and get ready! That's right, it was a late night last night but I managed to edit together my first podcast. You can listen to it by clicking here:Listen to this episode

I finally was able to reconnect with Adam last night and was really great. He's the one that started me on this blogging rampage and be sure to check out his posts at www.yesbutnobutyes.com. He goes by Echowood.

I have so many ideas right now and so little time to execute them. We'll see how many of them I can get done even if it means staying up until 1:00am like I did last night to finish the podcast.

If you didn't see Obama on the Daily Show last night, be sure to check it out by clicking here.

Did you hear that Google is cutting back on their employee perks...what?? no more caviar at the salad bar?

Have a great day!

No comments: