My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dancing With The Political Stars

I'd like to start things off by sharing this video with you. If you haven't seen it already, you are in for a real treat. Enjoy!

When I first heard about the show, Whatever Martha! With Alexis Stewart and her friend, Jennifer Koppelman Hutt, I thought it was a joke. Martha Stewart's daughter and her friend shooting the breeze and making fun of Martha. Well, I happened to catch the show last night and I must say it was extremely entertaining. Hearing her rip on her mother is quite enjoyable. Here's a sneak peek:




Have you ever wanted to be an NBC Page? Well I, along with many others have tried in the past to become an NBC Page and I'm convinced they have some wacky system. I recall in my interview being asked about why I like GE (General Electric) and a bunch of other ridiculous questions. Perhaps my mentioning the many fraud charges against GE didn't help.

What are you dressing as for Halloween? I went into Halloween Adventure during my lunch break yesterday and was overwhelmed with the two floors of costumes, props, wigs, you name it they have it. I might go back today and try on some fun things.

The announcement came yesterday from your best friend, Steve Jobs about the new MacBooks. What do you think?

No comments: