My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy New Year!

Let me start by saying "L'Shanah Tovah" to all my readers. May this be a happy and healthy New Year for you. Looking for a great Rosh Hashanah Menu? Check this out from Epicurious. I will now turn the service over to my good friend, Mr. Paul Shaffer. Paul...



Thanks very much Paul.


If you buy one thing today, make sure it's the new Ben Folds album, Way to Normal! I am super excited to pick up a copy of this album because an old friend of mine (well not old in age), Sam Smith, is the drummer and he's quite excellent. He's even on the cover of the album holding the umbrella. Pretty cool. Sam and I used to work at Columbia Pictures and Sam has impeccable taste when it comes to movies, music, and even politics :-). I will never forget the look on our faces when we walked into the Big Fish Premiere after party. Take a minute to go buy this album and I'm sure you won't regret it. Plus, now you are two degrees away from Sam. Thanks.

Another good reason not to try to be a hero and eat something "superhot".

Hey High Schoolers, want to get into the college of your dreams? Perhaps you should rethink your Facebook account.

I leave you with this video. No models. Everything is real.


Bathtub III from Keith Loutit on Vimeo.

No comments: