My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Pee Wee Herman As Pinocchio

I had my first class last night and it seems like I'm going to learn a lot about the business side of entertainment which is exactly what I've been hoping to learn. I was getting a little drowsy last night because the room was very warm and the lighting was somewhat dimmed. The class ends at 9:00pm and then it's a mad dash to catch the bus. We'll see how it goes next week but I already have to start working on the first paper. Yee-ha! The teacher seems great though and here's a link to his bio.


As a child I loved watching Sesame Street, The Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock, and Shelley Duvall's Faerie Tale Theatre. So you can imagine my excitement when I saw that they just released the complete Faerie Tale Theatre Collection on DVD. My personal favorite is Pinocchio in which Pinocchio is played by Paul Reubens. It's a classic!

That's it. No more eating out or street vendor food. Thanks a lot Inside Edition.


I was disappointed to hear that the Ferris Bueller parade scene reenactment was canceled due to rain last weekend. It sounds as though it will be rescheduled.

Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters!


This started my morning off just right...

No comments: