My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

No Bones About It



I snapped this photo coming to work this morning with my camera because I thought it was funny. These two students were having major trouble wheeling these skeletons down the sidewalk. Well it's Thursday and I won't be posting anything tomorrow because I'm off to Vermont for a fun weekend. I'll be sure to post some photos for you on Monday.

Did you hear that:

Hackers broke into Sarah Palin's email account? That's right, all they could really find were some nasty emails and a recipe for Moose Salami.

Think there aren't cockroaches in Florida? You're wrong! It's raining cockroaches, hallelujah, it's raining cockroaches.

Don't have a job? Love movies? Well I think you better check this out...

No more Star Ledger?

I wonder what Andy Rooney is complaining about now. Here at Evan Almighty, we have created an Andy Rooney Channel. That's right, 24 hours of Andy Rooney complaining. Let's turn it on and see what he's complaining about now:



Thanks, Andy.

Well, time to get my day started. Let's do something fun though before I go. Let's make some slime!

No comments: