My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mistaken Identity



Yesterday I was mistaken for a somewhat known actor...that's all I'm going to say.

I hope you survived yesterday. I heard from Elise that her morning train into the city was a nightmare, packed with angry commuters, many of whom had lost or were going to lose their jobs and it got so bad the conductor called the Newark police. We need change. Vote Obama/Biden.

Did you hear about Gore's houseboat?

Only in Morris County...

Honey, I'm leaving you for my blackberry.

I'm known to sometimes complain about my morning commute but it isn't nearly as bad as this guys!


Last night was class and afterwards, to break the ice, our professor took us to a bar for drinks. We got to spend some time meeting our classmates and it made it easier to choose a partner for our final projects. I am very much looking forward to the weekend as I will be heading up to Vermont for the party of the century. That's right, the party of the centurrrryyyy. I'll be sure to take plenty of photos.

Here's the clip of the day:

1 comment:

Boaz Frankel said...

Man, that's rough- being misidentified as a Broadway actor.

It sucks to be me, err, you...