My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Jazz, Apples And a Great Party


I hope you had a wonderful weekend. My weekend started on Friday as I waited for UPS to deliver a box and it never came. I called many times and they assured me it would be delivered by noon. It wasn't. By the time 3:30pm rolled around I had had it and left for Vermont. Friday night I went to see Aja sing at a jazz club in Vermont. It was really great and she even performed a piece of her show. Saturday morning I went apple picking at the orchard on our road, the most beautiful apple orchard I have ever picked at. They were also picking rasberries so I tried my hand at photographing them as well. I'll be posting a few photos each day on here as I took many. Here are the first batch:










Saturday afternoon was the great party. I have flipped through the Martha Stewart Magazine on occasion only to come upon photos of Martha having the most amazing looking outdoor parties. The food always looks so good and everyone always looks like they are having a great time. Well I went to a "Martha Stewart" party this past weekend. Everything about it could have put it in a magazine from the decor to the setting to the unbelievable brick oven pizzas (pear, prosciutto and Gorgonzola and fig and blue cheese). There was a pig too, but I didn't eat any of that. I also included a photo of the lobster/crab spring rolls. Here are a few photos! I'll put more up every day this week!:









No comments: