My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Bruno is at it again!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Even though it was raining, I managed to get a lot done and have a great time at the "Better-late-than-never BBQ". The food was excellent, the company great and many guests took the wii mic to sing some karaoke favorite on the American Idol Wii game.

I have to laugh every time I hear that a musician has left an expensive instrument in the back of a taxi cab. It happened again last week.

Chile Lime Sweet Potatoes with Spinach Clove Yogurt...


I always love when Sacha Baron Cohen makes the news...this time there's even video of his crazy stunt.



Okay, busy Monday. Before I go, take a look at this. No Andrea, it's not Coney Island!

No comments: